Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5012 Old Bridgeview Lane, Charleston, SC
Top floor penthouse overlooking Ashley River and Brittlebank Park. Hardwood floors and tile throughout. Amenities include meeting room/study, pool and exercise room.
- MLS® #18029470
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,694
- Square Footage1694.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Exercise Area, Marina, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Elevators
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Block/Masnry
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, floating dock, In Grd Pool in yard, Therml Wn/dr, Shared Dock
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website143
- Address5012 Old Bridgeview Lane
- AreaPeninsula Chas. outside of crosstown
- SubdivisionThe Bristol
- Zip Code29403
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesGas Connection, Living Rm, One
- StoriesHigh Rise
- ElementaryJames Simons
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.