Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2544 Josiah Street, Charleston, SC
Estimated completion date: End of April 2019Charming and traditional. The Piccadilly has great open concept flow. The chef's specialty kitchen supports your culinary adventures.White perimeter cabinetry and a slate colored island, combined with Calcutta look silestone and white backsplash are coastal & crisp. The center island overlooks the large dining space. The bright family room follows. Ship lap on the fireplace wall and 5" Oceanside birch hardwoods complete the coastal farmhouse look. Your living space is expanded with the screen porch. The Main Floor Owner's Retreat is window filled. The bath has timeless white finishes and is spa like with a walk in shower. The study at the front of the home is a great office or den. Upstairs the large flex retreat makes a perfect media room/playspace. 2 additional bedrooms and a bath are upstairs. There is a Finished Studio over the garage with a full bath.
- MLS® #18030046
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,670
- Square Footage2670.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website237
- Address2544 Josiah Street
- AreaDaniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Daniel Island Real Estate Co Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.