Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3307 The Lookout, Johns Island, SC
The unique Custom built home was designed by David Shaw, a local architect. He received a merit award for blending the tropical surroundings while appreciating the panoramic views and a backdrop of ocean vistas. You are truly nestled on a high dune and the home is very private from all sides. This home was designed to create areas that encourage opportunities for both family and social time while also creating spaces for privacy, afternoon naps, guest suites and game time. With four bedrooms, four baths, several family rooms, an office and media room, you will have plenty of space for your visiting family and friends. You can walk out of your back door to your private dock at high tide to kayak or boat from the marsh to the ocean. This home is special and has breathtaking vie
- MLS® #18030188
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,559
- Square Footage3559.00
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Horses O.k., Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage, Club House, Equestrian Center, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Sauna
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOther, 2 Car Garage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOther, 2 Car Garage, Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock Existng, Spcl Lights, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Ocean View, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/f-shallow, Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, 1-2 Acres
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website377
- Address3307 The Lookout
- Area30 - Seabrook
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Garden Tub/Shower, Skylight, Unfrog
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesDining Room, Family Rm, Other
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Seabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.