Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1323 S Edgewater Drive, Charleston, SC
Welcome home to your own private slice of heaven! This 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath luxury home sits on the intracoastal waterway (Wappoo Cut), only minutes to downtown Charleston and the beaches. Enjoy the fabulous floor to ceiling windows in your private master suite, or your glorious eat in gourmet kitchen. The views don't stop there, there are breathtaking views from almost every room of the retreat. The central living room boasts 19' ceilings with unobstructed views of the yachts and sailboats on the intracoastal. The grand landscaping in the gardens will remind you of days gone by, with hundreds of boxwoods, fountains, and benches throughout the grounds. This estate can be used as a single family home or the first floor of this home could be an income producing bonus. With its own separateentrance and patio the possibilities are endless. There is also a carriage house above the 3 car garage with its own entrance. The entire home is wired with built in speakers, 9 zone security cameras, gas lines for grills on the first and second floor decks. Plus many more features! Come see this hidden gem today!!
- MLS® #18030449
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,135
- Square Footage6135.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, Metal F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Sea Wall, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- Days on Website132
- Address1323 S Edgewater Drive
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionEdgewater Park
- Zip Code29407
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryStono Park
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Highgarden Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.