Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2451 Louisville Street, Charleston, SC
This charming home is conveniently located one block to Smythe Park with many walking,trails, community pools and children's parks. In true Charleston style, a front porch welcomeyou to relax and enjoy the breezes the lowcountry offers. This spacious home featuresbeautiful hardwood floors and beautiful touches throughout. The heart of this elegant homeis the spacious kitchen featuring an oversized island, white cabinets with ample storage,stainless steel appliances and a butler's pantry. The kitchen seamlessly flows to the familyroom that includes a fireplace and windows allowing natural light to flow throughout thehome. The screenporch overlooks the fenced backyard and leads you to the spacious FROG. Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% x sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing and an estoppel fee to the Daniel Island Property Owners Association, Inc. Property Disclosure and Community Fund Disclosure are attached. Daniel Island resale addendum is also attached and will be required on offer to purchase.
- MLS® #18031309
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,497
- Square Footage3497.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Extra Storag, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, Energy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website364
- Address2451 Louisville Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Daniel Island Real Estate Co Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.