Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
179 E Shipyard Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Sought-after lakefront home with double porches and sunny rooms to capture breezes, shade and views! At the entry are an elegant Dining Room & an Office with cherry cabinetry & custom-etched glass door. Spacious Great Room features built-ins w/ hidden 60'' 4K TV. Open chef's kitchen has 2 islands, walnut & marble counters, marble tile backsplash, 48'' dual-fuel Wolfe range, 42'' Sub Zero refrigerator, generous storage & walk-in pantry. Bright Breakfast Room boasts limestone tile floors and more storage cabinets. Deep Porch with fans accommodates dining & seating, next to a large outdoor grill. Oversized 2nd floor Master Suite has his & her walk-in closets, large bath with marble & limestone shower w/rain head & hand spa, two cherry & tiger maple vanities, two linen closets & a roomy Study.Two additional large Bedrooms at the end of a wide 2nd floor hall have en suite full baths and generous closets. Stairs lead to a carpeted third floor with your choice of Bedroom, Media room, or Play space, with full bath and lots of closet space. The carriage house with front porch is over 625 sq. ft. It has a kitchenette and gracious living area with sleeping alcove and full bath. There's a 2-car extended garage, with driveway parking for 4 more cars, plus outside storage. The home is enclosed by a wall on rear & sides, plus iron fencing for unencumbered lake views. The entry courtyard has bluestone walkways and mature landscaping. This home has had over $750K in additions and renovations in the past 11 years, which incorporated the finest finishes and accessories.
- MLS® #18031529
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,980
- Square Footage4980.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClub Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Iron Fence
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Lake view, Level, 0 - .5 Acre, Lakefront
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website330
- Address179 E Shipyard Road
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Other
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.