Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
472 Cypress Point Drive, Summerville, SC
Y'all, this home is amazing, but you have to see it to capture how great this really is. Imagine, more than 9 acres in a gated community with your own private pond and 3 bay boat shed and a home where every detail was perfectly executed and has been meticulously kept. The home is in the developing area of Volvo and Cane Bay schools plus a short drive to the interstate. The small neighborhood features homes on large lots and this home has only had one owner. You will feel like you are in the country due to the heavily wooded lot and mature grand trees surrounding the property. The home has 3/4 wrap-around porches with 1/2 of the porches screened-in. With the wide-planked wood flooring and 3 fireplaces you have the character of an old home in a new home.The main level of the home features a large kitchen with a dining area, kitchen island, pantry and a fireplace!! There is also a beautiful office with glass french doors and built-in shelving. The large living room connects to the screened-in porch, as does the formal dining room, and has a double-sided fireplace to the dining room. Upstairs, 4 bedrooms connect to a grand foyer. Two bedrooms connect with a private Jack-and-Jill bath with linen closet and separate sink vanities. The master suite is beautiful with a private sitting area and double sink vanity plus a separate shower and tub. There is also a huge walk-in closet. The home is elevated over a 4-car garage area with separate storage rooms and even has its own bathroom. This space could easily be converted into an in-law suite with plumbing already existing and views of the pond from the backdoor and covered patio area. This is one of those rare opportunities that do not become available often so schedule your showing today!!
- MLS® #18031735
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,256
- Square Footage3256.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional, Cape Cod, Craftsman, Horse Farm, Live/Work
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Gated Comm, Other, RV, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage, 3 Car Carport
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Garage, 3 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Other, Patio, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Inside, Lakefront, Lake view, Level, Other, Pond, Pond Site, W/f-shallow, Wooded, 5-10 Acres, 10+ Acres
- FoundationElev Construction, Other
- Days on Website54
- Address472 Cypress Point Drive
- AreaJedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy. 17a - Col. Pk.
- SubdivisionCypress Point Plantation
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Other, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesDining Room, Family Rm, Great Rm, Kitchen, Living Rm, Three, Two, Den, Other
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCane Bay
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.