Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1845 Headquarters Plantation Drive, Johns Island, SC
Deep water home w/ downstairs master BR, dock & heated pool overlooking Penny Creek. Well- maintained & updated & full metal roof. Loads of porches (upstairs, downstairs, back & front), garage & outdoor space. You'll be so organized w/ the number & size of closets & plentiful storage spaces. Beautiful foyer, custom moldings, built-in units & cabinetry throughout. Views of creek, ICW, river & mature oak trees make this an inviting oasis very close to historic downtown Charleston, airport & beaches. Dock offers a boat lift. Wine cooler, media room mini refrigerator & kitchen refrigerator can convey. New porch shutters recently installed are very attractive & keep out afternoon sun & attic space has blown insulation making the home even more energy efficient. Alarm system installed.
- MLS® #18031851
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,981
- Square Footage3981.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage, 1.5 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage, 1.5 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Iron Fence, Part'l Fence, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Shared Dock, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River View, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website82
- Address1845 Headquarters Plantation Drive
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionHeadquarters Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Beach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.