Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1560 Appling Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
READY NOW-Beautiful, brand new elevated home features open floorpan, flex room for office, fireplace, master-on-main, optional elevator, lots of storage space, huge covered screened-in porch, large fenced-in back yard. Hardiplank siding, tankless water heater, Location is exceptional, close to Shem Creek, Coleman Blvd.
- MLS® #18031949
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,878
- Square Footage2878.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Elevator Shaft
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0 - .5 Acre, Level
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website267
- Address1560 Appling Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionShell Point
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.