Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
406 Snowy Egret Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
Located on the No. 4 hole of Osprey Point Golf Course and behind the prestigious second gate, 406 Snowy Egret provides an array of beautiful golf, lagoon views. This four-bedroom 2,600 sq.ft. home provides an open floor plan with plenty of indoor living space. You are greeted with a cathedral ceiling, heart pine flooring, and a beautiful gas fireplace. The master, located on the first floor, offers an en suite private bath with dual vanities, a jetted tub, walk in shower, and a custom cabinetry walk in closet. Plantation shutters fill the windows, and lead you outside to a large screened porch containing a custom built gas grill. The washer/dryer is located off of the spacious and well equipped kitchen featuring granite countertops, center island and custom cabinetry. Upstairs,you will find two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, and their own private balconies with long views of the fairway. This private home offered furnished, also boasts a spacious two-car garage.
- MLS® #18032859
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,600
- Square Footage2600.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Other
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Lagoon, On Golf Crse, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction
- Days on Website192
- Address406 Snowy Egret Lane
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.