Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2321 Watchtower Lane, Charleston, SC
This stunning 2-story townhome is nestled in the center of the community and just steps away from the marsh. The townhome features a spacious, open floorplan with a screened-in porch. It also provides a roomy owner's suite and large walk-in closet. As a homeowner you will have access to all of Carolina Bay's wonderful amenities! Proposed construction with an estimated completion of January 2020. Pictures are of the model home.
- MLS® #18032981
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,672
- Square Footage1672.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesLawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website338
- Address2321 Watchtower Lane
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionCarolina Bay
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleSt Andrews
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Pulte Home Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.