Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
101 Towering Pine Drive, Ladson, SC
New ROOF to be installed with acceptable Offer, All NEW Flooring downstairs and all new carpet upstairs, Stainless appliances in kitchen including a new microwave, This home boasts a dining room and office on the main level, Great room with fireplace,Large master bedroom with walk in closet, master bath has dual sinks, walk-in shower and tub for soaking, 4th bedroom is huge!! has two closets, laundry room is upstairs and is spacious, privacy fence in back yard.
- MLS® #18033009
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,690
- Square Footage2690.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website162
- Address101 Towering Pine Drive
- AreaSville / Ladson / Ravenel Ar to Hwy.165
- Zip Code29456
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDr. Eugene Sires
- HighAshley Ridge
- Listing Office:Century 21 Properties Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.