Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
829 Fiddlers Point Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome home to beautiful views overlooking the Ravenel Bridge! This traditional floor plan has a master bedroom on the first floor. Attention to detail... Spacious family room with wood burning fireplace opens to rear deck and screen porch for entertaining or just relaxing. Kitchen has center island and breakfast area open to family room. Separate dining room. Living room can easily be converted to guest/4th bedroom or home office. Closet and bath with shower are in place. There are hardwood floors throughout main living area. There are two spacious dormer bedrooms upstairs, each with private full bath. Parking and lots of storage under home. Fabulous location!. Short walk to Waterfront Park, less than five minutes to downtown Charleston and old Mount Pleasant. Neighborhood pool!~$2250 lender credit is available and will be applied towards buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use Carolina One Mortgage. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions.
- MLS® #19000045
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,820
- Square Footage2820.00
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Marshfront
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website261
- Address829 Fiddlers Point Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionHarbour Watch
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.