Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1806 Rushland Grove Lane, Johns Island, SC
Unique Opportunity to Own a Brand New Custom Home with tons of features and upgrades. This Marsh Front Residence boost elegance and incredible curb appeal with a Full Front Porch that wraps around to the side of the residence. The Front Porch is great for Rocking Chairs and/or a swing. The Metal Roof adds to the Southern Charmed exterior that you will fall in love with. The Screened Porch and Rear Deck have an amazing Marsh view and a view of the Stono River as well. The Interior Features include 5'' Hardwood Floors, Tile in the Bathrooms, Wainscoting in the Foyer, Judges Paneling in the Dining Room, Custom Trim Paneling in the Great Room, The Appliances included are an Over the Range Hood, Drop-in Stove, Built-in Double Oven, Dishwasher and Built-in Microwave in the Island. Get in earlyto make your Selections for this New Home. Rushland Plantation is a 500-acre neighborhood with home-sites. The Rushland community has set aside a considerable amount of land for natural wildlife habitats. Expansive marsh views is the trademark of this Community. The Community Dock is on the Stono River which gives you deep water access. Rushland Plantation is located off of River Road, less than a mile from Maybank Highway. Local Restaurants include Maria's Mexican Grill, The Fat Hen, and Wild Olive are within a few minutes drive. Downtown Charleston is about 15 minutes away, and Folly Beach is about 20 minutes.
- MLS® #19000379
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,913
- Square Footage3913.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater, HERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Deck, Elevator Shaft
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, River View, Wetlands, 1/2 -1 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website289
- Address1806 Rushland Grove Lane
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionRushland Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Gfh Realty, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.