Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3017 - 3017 Old Bridgeview Lane, Charleston, SC
Why owners love the Bristol and this condo... covered porch with city view, lots of closets & storage, upgraded appliances, large bedrooms, optimum location in bldg, boat in the backyard, pool with a river view, 2 deeded parking spaces, easy walk to shopping across the street (Publix & numerous new restaurants & SPA) or to medical hospitals, quick bike to Hampton Park, and the most convenient location on the peninsula without the hassle of traffic/horses to get to where you need to be anywhere in the city - Mt P - Kiawah - airport. The sauna, on-site manager, library, gym, caterer's kitchen and abundant parking all add to this luxury property. Read about the The Bristol Luxury condominiums online. Some of the best value per square foot in the downtown Charleston area is in this building.
- MLS® #19000438
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,725
- Square Footage1725.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Condo Regime
- AmenitiesBus Line, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Sauna, Trash Pickup, Security Guard/Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Block/Masnry
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Pool - Elevated, Sea Wall, Shared Dock, Strg/outbldg, Metal F/encl, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, Wetlands, 1/2 -1 Acre, Level
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website196
- Address3017 - 3017 Old Bridgeview Lane
- AreaPeninsula Chas. outside of crosstown
- SubdivisionThe Bristol
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- StoriesHigh Rise
- ElementaryJames Simons
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Classic Charleston Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.