Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2800 Palm Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean from every floor of this new, custom built home. Located oceanfront on the Isle of Palms, this impressive 6 bedroom, 7.5 bath beach residence will surely meet all of your wish lists. Designed by Carl McCants, the home is an instant Isle of Palms classic. From the select 5'' white oak, quarter and rift sawn hardwood floors, custom lighting and designer fixture packages, to the open and inviting gourmet chef's kitchen & butler's pantry, no expense was spared in the design and construction of the home.The architect worked with the builder and designer to develop a floor plan made for entertaining and today's active lifestyles. The social spaces open naturally to the outside through the transformative sliding glass walls/doors where you feelpart of the ocean and the beach without doors and without windows - a seamless feel that the room just carries on from the inside to the outside. Once outside, you get to choose your options - pool, hot tub, outdoor bar, decks, private beach path with gazebo - grab a book, a drink, or pop in the hammock and watch the ocean. The exterior features three fireplaces (wood burning and gas), expansive Ipe terraces, and a custom designed pool with sundeck which is located under the deck to allow for privacy and shade during the summer. Don't forget the rooftop deck where you can enjoy unparalleled sunrise and sunset views. Interior finishes match the detail and thoughtful design of the exterior design of the home with the main living area and kitchen accented with shiplap walls, cypress beams, and an impressive fireplace. Two master bedroom suites - one on each level - offer ample closets for your beach clothes and shopping trips to downtown Charleston. Each guest bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, custom tile work, and designer fixtures. This home is beautiful inside and out. Scheduled completion - late February. ***Listing agent is a member of the ownership entity***
- MLS® #19000663
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,980
- Square Footage5980.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Gazebo, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre, Beach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website10
- Address2800 Palm Boulevard
- AreaIsle of Palms
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, Wood Burning, Other, Three +
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:King And Society Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.