Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
13 Johnson Road, Charleston, SC
This lake front estate in pristine condition offers incredible custom features inside and out. The grand stone exterior exudes the elegance and grace of an historic English manor. Charming gothic features throughout the home are tastefully and thoughtfully combined with the highest modern technologies, to create the ultimate retreat for those who value the exceptional. Completed in 2007, every minor detail of this home was painstakingly planned, from the extensive mahogany molding and trim, to the outdoor kitchen and pool cabana, to the bright and airy home gym. The master suite is fit for a king, with its large dressing room, fireplace and private balcony and spa-like bath with dual powder rooms, luxurious steam shower, and even towel warming drawers.Innumerable features include reclaimed antique heart of pine floors and beams, CRESTRON home automation system, incredible pool and loggia with outdoor kitchen, 3 stop elevator, top-of-the line appliances, custom cabinetry throughout, 5 HVAC systems, Belgian leaded glass windows, 6 Rinnai hot water heaters, hand cut stone exterior finishes, whole house filtration system, whole house generator, and so much more. Refer to Features List for more details. Excellence is achieved without compromise in this magnificent and imposing estate in the desirable Crescent neighborhood.
- MLS® #19001688
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,260
- Square Footage8260.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesExercise Area, Elevators
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Lake view, W/f-shallow, 1/2 -1 Acre
- Days on Website93
- Address13 Johnson Road
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionThe Crescent
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorWood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBathroom, Bedroom, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Other, Three +, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.