Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2721 Fountainhead Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
* PRICE REDUCED * APPRAISAL IN HAND FOR $950,000 * IMMACULATE CUSTOM-BUILT HOME WITH PRIVACY AND VIEWS OF THE POND, MARSH AND WANDO RIVER * This upgraded home is located in the desirable gated community of Dunes West and offers gorgeous wetland, marsh and pond views from the 1st story, and breathtaking views of the Wando River from the 2nd story. With no neighbors on one side and a marshfront lot this home offers privacy and connection with natural surroundings. The curb appeal is evident from the professional landscaping to the T-shaped entry with beautiful flowing fountain. The full front porch offers custom tongue and groove flooring, posts with decorative inserts, and a leaded front door with transom. Once inside you will enter into an elegant foyer with the formal dining room to your right with coordinated custom pineapple lighting, wainscotting, coffered ceiling, and direct kitchen access. To your left, there is a flexible space that connects to a full bathroom allowing versatility as an office, study, or even an extra bedroom. Ahead, you will find the spacious family room complete with ample natural light from the many access points to the sun porch as well as convenient built-in shelving, and a cozy gas log fireplace. There is an open entryway into the well-appointed kitchen that boasts a wine cooler, stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas range, double ovens, refrigerator freezer with icemaker and water dispensers, and a Sharp in-drawer microwave. The walk-in pantry is large enough for a refrigerator, and the custom granite countertops, backsplash and off-white cabinetry create the perfect ambiance for any home cook! The kitchen flows into the sunny breakfast/ morning room that also has access to the sun porch. If you open up these doors as well as the access doors in the family room- a perfect entertainment space is created! The sun porch offers all weather flooring, a Mitsubishi split ductless unit for heating/cooling, and Coolaro shades for 92% UV ray blockage. Also on the first floor, you will find the master suite complete with tray ceilings, access to the screened-in porch with EZ Breeze system, and a gorgeous en-suite bath with a jetted tub, custom shower, and multiple walk-in closets. From the bottom level, take the *ELEVATOR* to the 2nd story or the bottom-level garage. This elevator allows for handicap accessibility as it is large enough to fit a wheelchair. Upstairs, you will find a spacious loft that leads into a versatile flex space that can be anything from a play room, man cave or media space. The bright windows from this space offer those amazing views of the marsh and Wando River! There are 4 total bedrooms upstairs, one that connects to a full bath making it ideal for a guest or mother-in-law suite. Other notable features of this home include: 2 tankless water heaters, seven-inch baseboards throughout, a 2,550 sq. feet 3-car garage that can actually accommodate 4 total cars as well as a system wired for network, cable, telephone & audio. Dunes West amenities include community pool, play park, boat ramp, boat storage, club and golf memberships available, + more! Book your showing today!
- MLS® #19001788
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,328
- Square Footage4328.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Elevators, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Other, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Other, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, River View, Pond, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website245
- Address2721 Fountainhead Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.