Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
A - 178 Queen Street, Charleston, SC
Charming Charleston single home with double piazzas in Harleston Village surrounded by a landscaped courtyard located one block away from Colonial Lake and four blocks away from the shopping district on King Street. The downstairs floor plan includes, a well equipped kitchen with a Wolf gas stove, center island and living room. A formal dining room, sitting room and powder room are also located on the first floor. Upstairs offers three bedrooms and two full baths. The spacious master bath has a soaking tub, walk in shower with twin vanities. Beautiful hardwood floors can be found throughout and off street parking for 2 cars. Don't miss seeing!
- MLS® #19002144
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,232
- Square Footage2232.00
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesWalk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction
- Days on Website180
- AddressA - 178 Queen Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.