Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
147 Lake Drive, Ridgeville, SC
Live your dream in this COUNTRY ESTATE flanked by TWO SERENE LAKES and perched on the perfect spot to have PANORAMIC views of BOTH LAKES & 26+ ACRES OF LAND. Majestic LIVE OAKS line the road leading to your home. VIEWS to enjoy from every angle. The FRONT PORCH welcomes you into this home and as you enter you will see GLEAMING HARD WOOD FLOORING. The formal living spaces make this the perfect spot to host parties. The main room has SOARING VAULTED ceilings, a traditional FIREPLACE and flows to the kitchen and dining area. To the back of the home you will find a wall of windows to allow you take in your breathtaking surroundings! A screened porch stretching the length of home is off the back of the home and tiered PATIO with views of the lake and Dock. No words can describe the beautyof the sprawling grounds. Make an appointment to see the property today!!!
- MLS® #19002402
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,761
- Square Footage3761.00
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleLive/Work, Ranch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, RV, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gazebo, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Lakefront, Lake view, Level, Pond, Pond Site, W/f-shallow, Wetlands, Wooded, 2-5 Acres, 5-10 Acres, 10+ Acres
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website25
- Address147 Lake Drive
- AreaSummerville / Ridgeville Area
- Zip Code29472
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- StoriesOne+half, 1 Story
- ElementaryClay Hill
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.