Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2747 Summertime Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome home to Dunes West! Relaxation awaits you in this charming Ward floor plan. This popular floor plan offers a charming master suite on the second floor along with gourmet kitchen upgrades, gas cooktop, quartz countertops throught the home. For outdoor living, we've included a large screen porch and patio, excellent for enjoying this wooded lot. Relax by the gas fireplace or in the upstairs loft. Don't forget! Dunes West has many amenities as well! Pass through the security gates and you will find multiple tennis courts, swimming pools, award winning golf course, miles of walking paths, access to the Wando River from the private boat landing and several docks to fish, kayak or set up a chair and relax on in the warm summer afternoons. Stop in and see for yourself!
- MLS® #19002577
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,027
- Square Footage3027.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website118
- Address2747 Summertime Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:John Wieland Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.