Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5186 Forest Oaks Drive, Hollywood, SC
Impeccably maintained contemporary three bed ranch, nestled in a wooded, fenced yard overlooking the 16th tee-box in the gated community of Stono Ferry Plantation. The Links at Stono Ferry ranked as one of the best courses in the state. And home to the College of Charleston's golf team. The great room and adjoining formal dining room has a gas log fireplace, and custom built-ins, and warm brazilian cherry flooring. Stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile and plantation-shutters filter your eat in sunny kitchen off your enclosed porch overlooking pet friendly yard and the course. Master trayed ceiling on the first with Master bath dual sink/garden tub. Additional private upstairs 4th bed/office. Amenities include golf club,equestrian center, olympic size pool, tennis, fishing, play park
- MLS® #19002815
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,160
- Square Footage2160.00
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Horses O.k., Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Other
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, On Golf Crse, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website146
- Address5186 Forest Oaks Drive
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- SubdivisionStono Ferry
- Zip Code29449
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Bhhs Carolina Sun Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.