Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
69 Shadowmoss Parkway, Charleston, SC
Beautifully renovated home on the 11th tee box of Shadowmoss Golf Course on almost a half acre lot in West Ashley. This gorgeous home showcases a renovated eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, white shaker cabinets and stainless fixtures. 4 huge bedrooms with wood flooring throughout with access to custom tiled bathrooms and new vanities. Walk in to the large family room with a stone fireplace open to the upstairs family room. In 2016, roof, Window World Windows with lifetime warranty on mechanical parts, hot water heater, stainless Frigidaire appliances, and HVAC installed. Orkin Termite bond included. Upstairs, large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and barn door that opens to huge master bath w/large shower. Of course, walk-in closets and double garage. No flood insurance needed!
- MLS® #19002951
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,634
- Square Footage2634.00
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Crse, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website178
- Address69 Shadowmoss Parkway
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Fred Holland Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.