Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
A - 3620 Yacht Club Road, Edisto Beach, SC
Delightful 2 story duplex with ocean views set on the beautiful St. Helena Sound. Spacious & bright with many architectural features including walk out deck from living area, vaulted ceiling, carpet & ceramic flooring on the main level, upstairs and downstairs masters with connecting full baths & more. Kick up your feet and stay for a while! Only steps away from the beach so keep your eyes open for sea birds and dolphins playing in the surf. The sun deck provides a relaxing setting for feeling the ocean breeze and viewing all the wildlife that calls Edisto home. Once the evening arrives, a fully stocked kitchen is available for cooking a Lowcountry feast. Three bedrooms have fantastic views of the famous sunsets. This spectacular beach home is looking for anyone ready to relax.
- MLS® #19003188
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,342
- Square Footage2342.00
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleDuplex (1 Unit)
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Club House, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Strg/outbldg, Lawn Irriga., Stoop
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, High, Level, Ocean View, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website261
- AddressA - 3620 Yacht Club Road
- Area27 - CLN - Edisto Beach
- SubdivisionBeach Front
- CityEdisto Beach
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- Listing Office:Atwood Vacations
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.