Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
24 Line Street, Charleston, SC
Built in 2015, this attractive single family home located just steps from Meeting & Upper King Streets within the Opportunity Zone features 4 bedrooms/4.5 bathrooms, 2 rooftop decks, and a side driveway with room for 2+ stacked cars. The home features a spacious reverse floorplan with kitchen/living space on the top floor and each bedroom having access to its own ensuite full bathroom making it ideal for use as a single family residence or as an investment property with a strong rental history of $4,200/month+. The property is located one block off of Meeting St., in close proximity to the new Greystar/Guild project, the upcoming LowLine, and numerous shopping and dining destinations on Upper King Street. Also, on the last stop of the proposed Lowcountry Rapid Transit project (see photos).
- MLS® #19003487
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,300
- Square Footage2300.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Patio, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website74
- Address24 Line Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story, 3 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.