Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1364 Tidal Creek Cove, Charleston, SC
Priced to sell! Amazing opportunity to own a large waterfront home w/ a dock in the highly sought after Seaside Estates neighborhood on James Island. The interior features beautiful hardwood floors throughout, dual master bedrooms on separate levels, an elevator going to all floors, a dumb waiter/hoist, and a spacious living room. There's a large screened in porch off of the living room and master bedroom that has an expansive view of the live oak tree in the backyard and the tidal creek. The top floor has three additional bedrooms and two full bathrooms along with a wet bar and spacious deck for maximum sun and water views. The home boasts a cedar lined closet, custom brick and iron fencing, and a hand-painted mural of the Morris Island Lighthouse leading upstairs. Click MOREYou could easily accommodate five cars and/or a boat in the three bay garage. Close to MUSC, Folly Beach, and downtown Charleston. You'll also have access to a communal boat ramp in the neighborhood. This is a must see!
- MLS® #19003538
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,808
- Square Footage2808.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Bus Line, Elevators, Exercise Area, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages5 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Porch - Front Porch, Dock Permit, floating dock, Gazebo, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, Wetlands, Tidal Creek
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website79
- Address1364 Tidal Creek Cove
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionSeaside Plantation
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Elevator Shaft, Hcap Eqpd
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Agentowned Charleston Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.