Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2954 River Vista Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
DOCK PERMIT IN HAND on Wagner Creek. This home boasts 849 square feet of porches with gas lanterns on this 4 bedroom/ 5 bath with a Studio/Office or use it as a 5th Bedroom en-suite. This home is fully appointed with many upgrades to include Quartz throughout the home. Butlers Pantry and Gourmet kitchen with Chefs stainless steel Dual fuel range, 42'' Stainless side by side refrigerator and hardwoods throughout the home. Elevator is built and Surround sound to complete this home. Upgraded hardwoods floors on both levels, and view of the Creek is amazing!
- MLS® #19003703
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,523
- Square Footage3523.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 4 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Permit, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionTidal Creek, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website284
- Address2954 River Vista Way
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:John Wieland Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.