Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1056 Lyle Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
Charming style and flexible space distinguish The Darien, part of our Signature Portfolio's Classic Collection. At the heart of the main living area is the spacious cook's kitchen with its oversized island and gracious keeping room, the perfect gathering place overlooking the great room and dining room. Just beyond, the large screened porch easily expands your living space outdoors every day. Upstairs, the large bonus room provides great flexible space for work or play, or reshape this space with the available fourth bedroom option. The inviting owner's suite is an ideal retreat, made even more luxurious with the addition of the optional sitting room.Ready May 2019
- MLS® #19003931
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,993
- Square Footage2993.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Insul
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website224
- Address1056 Lyle Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Garden Tub/Shower
- FireplacesGas Logs, Bedroom, Dining Room, Three +
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:John Wieland Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.