Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
472 Cypress Point Drive, Summerville, SC
You will not find another property like this:-10 acres-Double lot-could be divided-Private stocked pond-3 fireplaces-4-car garage-3-bay shed-Workshop built into the garage-Wide-planked wood floors-4 bedrooms and laundry upstairs-2 bedrooms with jack-and-jill bath-Kitchen with island and pantry-Kitchen serving window to screened-in porch and grill area-Eat-at bar with dining area and desk in the kitchen-Kitchen with fireplace-Formal dining room and office-Large living room overlooking the pond-Double-sided fireplace in living room and dining room-French doors in living room and dining room leads to porch-3/4 porches with 1/2 screened-in-Full front porch-Close to Volvo and Cane Bay-Highly-developing area-Easy interstate access-Gated communityCheck out this gorgeous custom-built home on a double lot-could be divided-3/4 wrap-around porch with 1/2 screened-in and full front porch, private stocked pond and surrounded by woods. The main floor has wide-planked wood floors throughout and includes a large office, beautiful kitchen with an island and fireplace, formal dining room with french doors and double-sided fireplace to the living room with a fireplace and is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the quiet of country life. Upstairs, you will find 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are joined by a jack-and-jill bathroom, and a master suite with enough space for a sitting room and connects to a large bathroom with a huge vanity, plus separate tub and shower and private water closet and walk-in closet. The garage is under the home. The garage could easily fit all of your toys and includes a storage room and separate workshop. Outside, in addition to the porches, there is a house-length covered patio/boat storage and a large 3-bay shed. The pond is surrounded by complete privacy and cannot be seen from the street. Cypress Point is a small gated community of roughly 30 homesites all on large lots and custom-built. There could be opportunity to build an in-law suite on the property or sell part of the lot. The nearest home behind this property is almost a mile away.
- MLS® #19003988
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,300
- Square Footage3300.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Gated Comm, Other, RV, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Carport, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Carport, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Other, Patio, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Lakefront, Level, Pond, Pond Site, W/f-shallow, Wetlands, Wooded, 2-5 Acres, 5-10 Acres, 10+ Acres, Lake view
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website45
- Address472 Cypress Point Drive
- AreaJedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy. 17a - Col. Pk.
- SubdivisionCypress Point Plantation
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Other, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesDen, Dining Room, Family Rm, Great Rm, Kitchen, Living Rm, Other, Three, Three +
- Stories2 Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryCane Bay
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.