Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
6d - 330 Concord Street, Charleston, SC
DOCKSIDE CONDOMINIUM WITH NORTHERN EXPOSURE. THIS SIXTH FLOOR CONDOMINIUM HAS SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF CHARLESTON HARBOR AND THE RAVENEL BRIDGE. THE SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM OPEN UP TO A LARGE BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE WATER. DOCKSIDE IS A PRIVATE COMMUNITY WITH 24 HOUR SECURITY,HEATED POOL, FITNESS CENTER AND DOCK FACILITIES.
- MLS® #19004282
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,325
- Square Footage1325.00
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesElevators, Gated Comm, Security Guard/Sys
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Hcap Eqpd, In Grd Pool in yard
- Lot DescriptionRiverfront, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website279
- Address6d - 330 Concord Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- Listing Office:Carriage Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.