Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
B-312 - 1984 Folly Road, Charleston, SC
Immaculately Clean with Upgrades and Updates. Updates include: New Roof, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Laminate Hardwood Floors, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Fixtures, New Siding and More. This Top Floor Unit Boasts Large Vaulted Ceilings with your own Private Balcony and Great Views. Personal Garage Parking Space in deeded to the unit and the Location is Ideal. Walking distance to Harris Teeter, 5 Minutes to Folly Beach, and 10 Minutes to Downtown Charleston. This is a Must See!
- MLS® #19004311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,133
- Square Footage1133.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Elevators
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website65
- AddressB-312 - 1984 Folly Road
- AreaFolly Beach Area to Battery Island
- SubdivisionPelican Pointe Villas
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.