Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
178 Hobcaw Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
A truly rare opportunity to own a home at the mouth of Hobcaw Creek as it enters the Wando River. Expansive river views with fixed dock and 102 linear feet of newly replaced floating docks and rebuilt walkway. This all brick home was built in 1965 and is one of the original homes in this neighborhood. This home is next door to the Hobcaw Yacht Club with clubhouse, pool, sailing and boat ramp. Take advantage of the outdoors in the lowcountry with shrimping, crabbing and fishing from your private deepwater dock. Property is currently in the AE flood zone. While the home has never had any flood issues, there is transferable flood insurance on the property through Wright National Flood Insurance Company with a current premium of $1,641. Agents please read Notes section about presenting offer
- MLS® #19004443
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,270
- Square Footage3270.00
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, W/frnt-deep, 1-2 Acres
- Days on Website415
- Address178 Hobcaw Drive
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionHobcaw Point
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Slate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Adams & Wilson Development Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.