Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2781 Oak Manor Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Views, Breezes and Beautiful Sunsets all from custom built home in Richmond cove. Dock on Wando River. Hardwood floors, central vacuum, elevator, walk out attic, granite and many other custom features. Open 2 story foyer, Great room with fireplace & built in cabinetry. Wonderful white kitchen with island, built in refrigerator, glass front cabinets, backsplash with tile inset. Breakfast area in kitchen, Keeping room open to kitchen and access to porch. Formal dining room w/chair rail and wainscoting! Master down w/access to deck, large walk in closet, whirlpool and large shower. 2nd floor 3 Br's, access to upper deck off 2 rooms. Fabulous views.Large garage for all the toys! There's a great area at back of lot for a fire pit with open expansive views and I'll bet the stars are amazingEnjoy a quick walk to dock & your own slip, dock has slips for only 8. Richmond cove has dock association $1000 annual Charter Membership to dunes West Club was deeded to Seller and will transfer $4100 credit available toward buyer's closing costs and pre-paids w/acceptable offer and use of preferred lender
- MLS® #19004529
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,503
- Square Footage3503.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Screen Porch, Shared Dock, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, Wooded
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website218
- Address2781 Oak Manor Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.