Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3113 Gallberry Street, Charleston, SC
PRICE ADJUSTMENT! This home has been well maintained and is in ''like new'' condition. This home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Bright open floor plan with Palmetto Road Acacia Hardwoods throughout the entire home. There is a separate dining room featuring detailed wainscoting and a Tiffany light fixture. Kitchen features sleek black appliances, warm mosaic back splash, built in microwave, large pantry and dark wood cabinets. The master bedroom featuring a large walk-in closet and bath is located on the 1st floor along with 2 additional bedrooms. Recessed lighting throughout home with upgraded fixtures. Large laundry room leading to 2 car garage. Enjoy the many amenities and short trip to downtown this community has to offer!
- MLS® #19004780
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,443
- Square Footage1443.00
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website59
- Address3113 Gallberry Street
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionCarolina Bay
- Zip Code29414
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories1 Story
- MiddleSt Andrews
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.