Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
253 Governors Drive, Kiawah Island, SC
New HVAC compressor and air handler installed April, 2019. A rare find on Kiawah- 3 bedroom, 2 bath, built in 2007, with large pool. This home boasts modern construction and architecture- Hardiplank siding and trim, 40 year architectural roof shingles, Anderson windows, and built 5 feet above base flood elevation, (reducing flood insurance costs significantly). Interior highlights include 10 foot ceilings with crown molding, Brazilian cherry floors, and ceiling fans, throughout the home. The living room has a wood burning fireplace, which can be converted to gas, if desired. The large screen porch and deck overlook a private backyard oasis, complete with a 29 x 13 foot saltwater pool, with a new, automatic pool cleaner.Extensive landscaping adds to the home's beauty. Beautiful Osprey Beach is a short walk, or bike away.
- MLS® #19005114
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,061
- Square Footage2061.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Elevators, Hcap Eqpd
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Metal F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, Wooded
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website178
- Address253 Governors Drive
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Select Premium Properties Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.