Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
66 Belmeade Hall Road, Kiawah Island, SC
Inlet Cove is the best kept secret on Kiawah - large swimming pool, docks on the Kiawah River, kayak storage. Just a short ride to the beach, The Sandcastle or out to Freshfields Village and into Charleston, this lovely furnished 3 BR cottage has been well cared for by its owners. Inlet Cove cottages are elevated with ample parking as well as sizeable storage area. You will love the hardwood floors and the open floor plan where the kitchen, dining room and family room all connect. The large screened porch provides additional living space to enjoy the island's beauty - on many days you can hear the ocean waves coming on shore. The three bedrooms, including the master suite, connect seamlessly to the living area. Inlet Cove is unique in that owners and renters enjoy a large private poolpavilion, kayak and Boat storage area that lead to beautiful floating docks right on the Kiawah River. Paddle, swim, crab and fish right in the neighborhood. And the community has a large deck with rocking chairs to soak in the southern exposure sun and gaze across the expansive marsh to Cassique. This cottage has an established rental history and would make a wonderful connecting place for family memories to be made.
- MLS® #19005361
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,267
- Square Footage1267.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Level, River Access, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website185
- Address66 Belmeade Hall Road
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.