Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
11 B - 330 Concord Street, Charleston, SC
Beautiful corner unit on the 11th floor at Dockside with exceptional sunrises and sunsets! Spanish tile floors throughout. Open kitchen floor plan. 2 terraces with both southern exposures to the harbor and northern exposures to the city.
- MLS® #19005730
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,509
- Square Footage1509.00
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Condo Regime
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Elevators, Sauna
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, In Grd Pool in yard, floating dock, Patio, Sea Wall, Shared Dock
- Lot DescriptionRiver View, W/frnt-deep, Level, River Access, Riverfront
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website258
- Address11 B - 330 Concord Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- StoriesMulti Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Handsome Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.