Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1986 Sandy Point Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome Home to this meticulously kept luxurious waterfront estate, complete with private dock on deep water. Dock has floating dock, new 30,000lb boat lift and pierhead, fresh water and electricity. This home has many refined features including antique heart of pine floors, mahogany walled elevator that runs to all three floors, central security system and 5 zone electric HVAC with a 6th split zone for the wine room. The beautiful gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, two sink stations, two Bosch dishwashers and two appliance garages to keep the counters neat.Beautiful Wolf range with dual fuel, and four gas burners and double griddle, plus two ovens and pot filler water faucet will delight amateur cook and chef alike.The family room withCoffered ceiling and built-in cabinets with fire place overlooks the gorgeous outdoor vista. Just a step outside is the outdoor kitchen and pool area overlooking the wando river. Complete with viking grill, refrigerator, icemaker and outdoor sink, you can prepare fresh dishes while spending time with family and friends in the infinity pool, or relaxing in front of the outdoor fire place. Upstairs you will find three of the five bedrooms, including the master suite. The master suite is an exquisite retreat, with marble fire place, built-in cabinets and access to a porch overlooking the pool and river. The master bath is finished in honey onyx and white marble and has his and hers vanities with a tv behind his mirror and a dressing table at hers plus a soaking tub and large walk-in shower. The master closet is an organizational dream with custom cabinets. The two other suites upstairs include private baths and walk-in closets. Upstairs you'll also find an exercise room with reinforced floor to support exercise equipment. The fifth suite, downstairs, is handicap accessible. The perfect guest apartment, also on the main floor, has a private bath, sitting room and kitchenette. The downstairs home office has built-in cabinets and a private bath. The main floor also features a media room, and 1,000 bottle wine room with cork floor and temperature control. The home comes with muhler hurricane storm panels which is a great feature.
- MLS® #19005771
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,732
- Square Footage7732.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesGolf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Other, Patio, Pool - Elevated, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Sea Wall, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Boatlift, Hcap Eqpd, Abv Grd Pool in yard
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website261
- Address1986 Sandy Point Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorWood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Hcap Eqpd, Wine Cellar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Other, Three +
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.