Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3250 John Bartram Place, Mount Pleasant, SC
Foxmoor in Park West is a highly sought after neighborhood with the mature landscaping, miles of walking trails, ponds, two large pools, a volley ball court, playground & tennis center. THIS HOME INCREDIBLY PRICED UNDER $390k! This quiet corner lot offers a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single story home. Inside you'll find a large open floor plan that boasts hardwood flooring throughout. The spacious living room is bright with natural light equipped with a gas fireplace to keep you warm and cozy. A private Master Suite offers high ceilings, bright windows, a spacious walk-in closet with en-suite bath with dual vanity, garden tub and a walk-in shower. Entertain guests in the beautiful kitchen with gleaming stainless appliances and stone counter tops. Freshly painted inside and out, beautiful plantation shutters, a bonus sunroom with access to a back patio with attached 2 car garage. No Flood Insurance needed.2014 HVAC!!!! Great schools close to Mount Pleasant Recreation Center, Isle of Palms beach & downtown Charleston! Schedule your showing today before it's gone.
- MLS® #19005888
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,052
- Square Footage2052.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website49
- Address3250 John Bartram Place
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Charleston Heritage Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.