Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3311 Rees Row, Mount Pleasant, SC
FRESHLY PAINTED BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS! Stately, elevated 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with full front porch on a quiet cul-de-sac street in Charleston National. Enter to a dramatic 2-story foyer which leads to an enclosed executive office and formal dining room. The beautiful custom kitchen and spacious family room have expansive views of the golf course, lagoon, and protected wetlands. There is a master bedroom on the first floor; however, a large upstairs bedroom with ensuite bath could function as a second master bedroom as well. Upstairs, there are two additional large bedrooms as well as a media/bonus room. The exterior of the home features an extensive screened in porch ideal for entertaining guests.A $1500 lender credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs if the buyer chooses the seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any other negotiated seller concessions.
- MLS® #19005954
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,559
- Square Footage3559.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Pond, Wooded, On Golf Crse
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website171
- Address3311 Rees Row
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCharleston National
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.