Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
301 - 175 Concord Street, Charleston, SC
With sweeping views over the Harbor and the Arthur Ravenel Bridge, plus an enviable location in downtown Charleston, this luxury single-story condominium will impress even the most astute buyer. A condo residence of this size with three bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms is a rare find indeed, and you will love living only steps from some of the best shopping and restaurants available in this world-renowned destination.The custom double-unit floor plan and handpicked finishes are the work of the award-winning Schmitt Walker Architects. No detail has been overlooked. From the marble floors and the distressed mirrored walls in the foyer to the hand-planed cherry wood flooring in the living spaces, this is a luxe abode.Soaring 10-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and vast open planliving area create a sense of grandeur while allowing natural light to fill the home. From the living spaces and kitchen, you can take in panoramic views out to the harbor and there are three fireplaces with natural stone surrounds, adding ambiance and warmth. The generous dining area welcome large parties and family gatherings and offers a wet bar, ready for entertaining. For the home chef, the kitchen is well-equipped with a suite of gourmet SubZero and Wolf appliances, plenty of storage space and an eat-in breakfast area/keeping room overlooking the harbor. There are three bedrooms, including the expansive master suite with a balcony, fireplace, stunning ensuite bath with onyx flooring and dual walk-in closets. The two guest bedrooms both have private baths and are located in a guest wing along with a den that is able to be closed off from the home for added privacy. An abundance of custom features have been installed throughout the home including Lutron copntrolled motorized shades, a lighting system and a sound and TV system with a specialized AV closet. Secure and gated parking is also included, as well as a building supervisor who is on-site during the week. Charleston is ready for you. Are you ready for Charleston?
- MLS® #19005988
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,454
- Square Footage3454.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium, Flat
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Elevators, Lawn Maint Incl, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1.5 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1.5 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Solid Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, River View
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website144
- Address301 - 175 Concord Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionFrench Quarter
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBathroom, Bedroom, Gas Logs, Kitchen, Living Rm, Three
- StoriesMulti Story
- Listing Office:King And Society Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.