Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1392 Lakecrest Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome...to this beautiful 4 bedroom brick front home sitting in the back of a quiet cul de sac in desirable Colonnade @ Brickyard Plantation...bright and open floor plan: 1st floor offers formal living and dining rooms (or office), eat in kitchen with plenty of cabinets, granite countertops, smooth top stove, breakfast bar, opens to large cozy family room with ''raised'' gas burning brick fireplace, which leads to serene screen porch overlooking ''natural'' fenced back yard/cook-out deck-great for entertaining. All bedrooms are upstairs: master has trey ceilings, walk in closet, oversized ''awesome'' master bath with freestanding claw foot tub, separate tile shower, separate vanities, plus 3 nice sized bedrooms with plenty of closet space, and hall bath with raised vanity.Amenities: boat ramp, community dock, club house, 2 community pools, play park, tennis courts, basketball court, walking trails, etc - close to outstanding elementary/middle schools, Close/convenient to shopping, restaurants, 10 minutes to I-526, Downtown & Beach
- MLS® #19006229
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,341
- Square Footage2341.00
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Club House
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Privacy Fenc
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Cul-De-Sac, Inside
- Days on Website195
- Address1392 Lakecrest Court
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.