Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1039 Bulow Point Road, Johns Island, SC
West Ashley deep-water home that does not require flood insurance with nearly 3 acres and only 12 miles from the Charleston peninsula. Custom built in 2005 in a traditional Lowcountry style, the interior features heart of pine floors throughout, high ceilings, and large windows for ample sunlight. An expansive back porch overlooks the scenic Rantowles Creek and professionally landscaped yard. The owner's private dock features a 7,000 lb. boat lift and constant access to the Stono River, even at low tide. Bulow Plantation is a special Lowcountry retreat with wonderful community amenities and great sense of place. Those who appreciate boating and the outdoors will not want to miss this special property!
- MLS® #19006247
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,103
- Square Footage3103.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, Wood F/encl, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction, Slab
- Days on Website79
- Address1039 Bulow Point Road
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionBulow Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesDen, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Two
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:William Means Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.