Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5504 Cypress Cottage Lane, Kiawah Island, SC
This Mediterranean styled residence was built with the finest craftmanship and quality. Centrally located on the island, this property offers convenient access to Kiawah Island's world-renowned beach, the Sanctuary Hotel and all the prestigious Kiawah Island Club Amenities. A charming entry leads to a light filled family room with high ceilings, Brazilian cherry floors and elegant trim work. The open family room is adjacent to the gourmet kitchen which has a large island, 36'' Wolfe gas range, tasteful subway tiled backsplash and a farmhouse sink. Arched interior doorways are subtle but elegant details, which abound throughout this property. The first-floor master retreat has a large bedroom and a grand master bathroom with a soaking tub, dual vanities and a generous stand up shower.Take the staircase to the second level to find three more en suite bedrooms, two with charmingly angled ceilings. On the ground level, you'll find a loggia with seating in the cool shade beside a walled garden reminiscent of historic Charleston. A Kiawah Island Club Full Golf Membership opportunity is available with the property.
- MLS® #19006281
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,570
- Square Footage2570.00
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional, Spanish
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Gutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Iron Fence
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Level, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website167
- Address5504 Cypress Cottage Lane
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.