Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
6102 - 1755 Central Park Road, Charleston, SC
Highly Desirable Location! 3 bedroom 2 bath condo located on the first floor of building 6000. Recently exterior upgraded with hardy plank, hurricane impact windows and a rebuilt wrap around porch. Interior freshly painted and new carpet installed September 2019. This unit also has a storage closet outside the front door. Great investment opportunity or for personal ownership. The Regatta offers a club house, fitness center and pool. Just minutes from downtown, Folly beach and many desirable attractions. Schedule thru Showing Time as a Go & Show.
- MLS® #19006380
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,304
- Square Footage1304.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Security Guard/Sys
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors
- Days on Website252
- Address6102 - 1755 Central Park Road
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionRegatta On James Island
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMurray Lasaine
- MiddleFt Johnson
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.