Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
34 Rhetts Bluff Road, Kiawah Island, SC
Life on the Kiawah River! Classic waterfront home with deep water dock set among the grand oaks of historic Rhett's Bluff. The timeless architectural styling is enhanced by elegant details and the finest of finishes including slate roof, custom artisan crafted copper lanterns, burnished steel & glass entry doors, wide plank hardwood and bluestone floors, custom cabinetry, coffered ceilings and extensive interior trim/moldings throughout. Designed for easy outdoor living & entertaining with expansive Ipe finished porch/deck spaces, saltwater infinity edge pool/spa overlooking the forever marsh & river view, and an outdoor grilling kitchen. The dock walkway & pier head are Ipe with SS cable rails. Included are 12,000# boatlift, floating dock with aluminum gangway, solar powered drive-onfloating dock with aluminum gangway, solar powered drive-on floater, 25' center console boat and 15' Zodiac. The first floor features a dramatic 2 story entry with views thru the living room to the river, dining room opening to front terrace, a guest bedroom now serving as an office, and the heart of the house kitchen open to casual living space with fireplace and a circular dining bay on the view. The second floor has two ensuite guest rooms, laundry, and master suite with adjacent studio. The 2264 SF garage level is fully conditioned and includes parking for up to 6 cars plus boat storage, shop, playroom and extensive storage. 240V charging station for electric vehicle. Epoxy coated slab floor. The grounds are stunningly landscaped and lighted. GOLF MEMBERSHIP TO THE KIAWAH ISLAND CLUB available to the buyer.
- MLS® #19006745
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,463
- Square Footage4463.00
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, Other, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Other, 5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Pool - Elevated, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website257
- Address34 Rhetts Bluff Road
- Area25 - Kiawah
- SubdivisionRhetts Bluff
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Elevator, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Kitchen, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Nv Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.