Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
148 Palm Cove Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
This lovely townhome in Dunes West has something to offer everyone. The 2nd floor living area will wow you with its gorgeous hardwood floors and beautiful architectural details. You will find tall ceilings, crown molding, built-in shelving, and solid wood banisters. The open living area is flooded with natural light and flows perfectly into the custom kitchen, perfect for entertaining! The kitchen is the heart of this home with custom cabinetry, beautiful granite countertops, an abundance of storage, and an island for extra workspace. The master is also located on the 2nd floor, offering privacy from the other bedrooms in the home. The 3rd floor offers two more bedrooms and a large bonus area. Downstairs on the 1st floor is a space you won't want to miss.This enormous bonus room offers extra space for hobbies or extra guests! Additional features include: *Large,finished bonus space behind garage, perfect for hobbies *Located close to Wando River *Great community with gated security *Close to neighborhood common area, perfect for dog walking *Private wooded back yard *A/C less than 5 years old *Amazing amenities within Dunes West neighborhood. Pool, playground, tennis courts, etc Book your showing today!
- MLS® #19006806
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,194
- Square Footage3194.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Gutters, Screen Porch, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website41
- Address148 Palm Cove Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.