Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4290 Misty Hollow Lane, Ravenel, SC
Better than NEW, this charming home will welcome you with its large front porch and manicured yard. As you walk in you will notice the wonderful open and bright floor plan with a grand two story family room, a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, double ovens, tile backsplash, Silestone countertops and butlers pantry that leads to dining room. The spacious downstairs master bedroom with raised vanity, dual sinks, a luxury shower and a large walk-in closet. Hardwood floors throughout downstairs living space including staircase. As you go upstairs you will walk into loft that gives home additional living space. Upstairs has three generously sized bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Other features include Rinnia water heater, crown molding, a fully landscaped lawnwith irrigation, fenced backyard with custom pavers and fire pit and a detached double garage. Home is located in an "X" flood zone, so no flood insurance is required.
- MLS® #19006974
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,531
- Square Footage2531.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Boat Storage, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center
- FeaturesHERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Detached
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Patio, Porch - Front Porch, Wood F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website450
- Address4290 Misty Hollow Lane
- Area13 - Rural West Ashley
- SubdivisionPoplar Grove
- Zip Code29470
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Tray
- FireplacesGas Logs, One, Family Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.