Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
515 Greenwich Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House in Old Village - Mount Pleasant- 1364 SQFT- Great home located in a quiet neighborhood- Large front porch for outdoor seating- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout- Open floor plan with plenty of natural light- Crown molding and wainscoting details- Plenty of closet space in bedrooms- Fresh paint and move in ready- Formal dining area just off kitchen- Well equipped kitchen with lots of cabinet space- Fenced in backyard (shed & detached garage are not included)- Close to shopping and restaurants- Washer & dryer included- Off street parking- Pets negotiable; no cats- No smoking- Available now!
- MLS® #19007056
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,364
- Square Footage1364.00
- Year Built1928
- Days on Website38
- Address515 Greenwich Street
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionOld Village
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Charleston Home Rentals
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.