Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
607 N Shore Drive, Charleston, SC
Just minutes from downtown Charleston, with this superb gated property you can have it all! Renovated in 2017, this magnificent home has stunning top-of-the-line finishes and workmanship managed in close coordination with designer Marie-Laure Kosian of ML Design. The open floor plan makes daily family living and entertaining a joy. There are spectacular views from every room! The large, gracious eat-in kitchen--the heartbeat of every home--has top-tier amenities, from the generous island to appliance choices, all in exquisite finishes (see list uploaded on MLS). Floors are handsome wide- plank French white oak. From the private deepwater dock on James Island Creek, it is a very short boat ride to the Ashley River and Charleston Harbor.The luxurious master bedroom boasts 180-degree views of nature. It feels like being in an amazing tree house with every convenience. The elements of the master bathroom and closet are exquisitely planned and of the highest quality. The master suite also has its own washer and dryer. Separate home theater. The extensive home gym is complete with cork floor and a sauna. The playroom has built-ins and TV, could be a 5th bedroom. The light-filled office, also with built-ins, is conveniently located with fabulous views. The Control 4 Automation provides remote access to systems control. The kitchen, screened porch and living room open onto the swimming pool setting. The landscaping is perfect with majestic trees, crepe myrtles, and rolling lawn leading to an oyster house with fireplace, dock and another building with electricity and plumbing that would make a great guest house. The home boasts generous storage throughout. There is parking for two and storage in the attached garage, plus a carport for 3 additional cars, and more parking on the circular driveway and by other buildings. Theater chairs do not convey. 48-hour showing notice please.
- MLS® #19007079
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Square Footage7000.00
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Sauna
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Carport
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, 1-2 Acres, W/frnt-deep
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- Days on Website14
- Address607 N Shore Drive
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionLawton Bluff
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesDining Room, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.